IoT Controller/Modbus TCP/16DO/Isol.
- Remote I/O module with Ethernet / Modbus TCP interface
- 16 channel Digital Output (open collector)
- Embedded Web Server
- Control Logic Engine with 36 IF-THEN-ELSE rules
- Rules, I/O status, Counter, Timer, Email operations configured in Web browser
- Modbus/TCP Protocol for Integration in SCADA Software
- 1 x 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet Port
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or external DC power supply (12-48 VDC)
Request For Quotation
WISE (Web Inside, Smart Engine) is a product series developed by ICP DAS that functions as control units for use in remote logic control and monitoring in various industrial applications. WISE offers a user-friendly and intuitive web site interface that allows users to implement IF-THEN-ELSE control logic on controllers just a few clicks away; no programming is required. With its powerful and easy-to-use features, it will minimize the learning curve, shorten time to market and dramatically reduce the labor and cost spent on system development.
WISE-7142 follows IEEE 802.3af-compliant (classification, Class 1) Power over Ethernet (PoE) specification. It allows receiving power from PoE enabled network by Ethernet pairs (Category 5 Ethernet cable). This feature provides greater flexibility and higher efficiency therefore simplifying systems design, saving space, reducing cables and eliminating the requirement for dedicated electrical outlets. Meanwhile, in case under a non-PoE environment, WISE-7142 will still be able to receive power from auxiliary power sources like AC adapters or battery, etc.
This WISE-7142 module supports Modbus/TCP protocol to make seamless integration with SCADA software available. It provides 16 sink-type digital output channels and features optical isolation for 3750 V rms of transient overvoltage protection.