IoT Controller/Modbus TCP/8DI/8DO/isol
- Built-in Web Server for IF-THEN-ELSE rule setting
- Built-in IF-THEN-ELSE rule enigne for logic operation
- Support IO, Counter, Timer, Email operations
- Modbus/TCP Protocol for SCADA Software Seamless Integration
- IEEE 802.3af-compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet
- 2-way Isolation/ESD Protection
- DO Type: 8 Isolated Open Collectors (Source Type)
- DI Type: 8 Dry/Wet Contact (Sink/Source)
Request For Quotation
WISE (Web Inside, Smart Engine) is a product series developed by ICP DAS that functions as control units for use in remote logic control and monitoring in various industrial applications. WISE offers a user-friendly and intuitive web site interface that allows users to implement IF-THEN-ELSE control logic on controllers just a few clicks away; no programming is required. With its powerful and easy-to-use features, it will minimize the learning curve, shorten time to market and dramatically reduce the labor and cost spent on system development.
WISE-7255 follows IEEE 802.3af-compliant (classification, Class 1) Power over Ethernet (PoE) specification. It allows receiving power from PoE enabled network by Ethernet pairs (Category 5 Ethernet cable). This feature provides greater flexibility and higher efficiency therefore simplifying systems design, saving space, reducing cables and eliminating the requirement for dedicated electrical outlets. Meanwhile, in case under a non-PoE environment, WISE-7255 will still be able to receive power from auxiliary power sources like AC adapters or battery, etc.
This module WISE-7255 supports Modbus/TCP protocol to make seamless integration with SCADA software available. It features 8-channel isolated open collector outputs and 8-channel Dry/Wet contact digital inputs. Each output channel supports 650 mA currnet driving 10 ~ 40 VDC.