POE I/O Module/Modbus TCP/3-ch Encoder
- Built-in Web Server
- Web HMI
- Support for both Modbus TCP and Modbus UDP Protocols
- Communication Security
- 2-port Ethernet Switch for Daisy-Chain Topology
- Dual Watchdog
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 ~ +75°C
- Built-in I/O
- 3-Axis 32-bit encoder/counter inputs
- 1 MHz max. for Quadrant mode
- 4 MHz max. for CW/CCW, Pulse/Direction mode
- Count Value Retention for 10 years
The ET-7083/PET-7083 is a 3-axis high speed encoder/counter module. Its each axis can be individually configured for Quadrant, Pulse/Direction or CW/CCW counting modes. The maximum input rate for Quadrant counting mode is 1 MHz, and for Pulse/Direction, CW/CCW counting modes is 4 MHz.
The encoder/counter module is equipped a FRAM to retain the counter value after it is powered off. FRAM is a nonvolatile memory that can hold written data even after it is powered off. The data retention can be 10 years. And the feature can be configured as enabled or disabled.