RMV-760D-TCP is a Modbus TCP/RTU gateway. It exchanges Modbus command from Modbus TCP/RTU master to Modbus RTU/TCP slave. Modbus TCP command can be transceived not only Ethernet port but also Wi-Fi interface. It supports VxComm and Pair-Connection functions. Users can choose Ethernet mode or Wi-Fi mode to do the pair connection, which provides TCP data tunneling between two serial devices
Request For Quotation
Statement of connection mode:
|Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU data exchange.
Exchange data between Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU.
In this mode, users must install VxComm Driver in the PC to use serial communication.
This mode requires two modules cooperate with each other, one is Pair-Connection Server the other is Pair-Connection Client.
This mode use RJ-45 Ethernet cable to connect to the Internet and transmit data with others devices.
This mode use Wi-Fi AP to connect to the Internet and transmit data
In this mode, if the PC has Wi-Fi Wireless LAN Card, users can make the PC and RMV-760D-MTCP transmit data without Wi-Fi AP and the transmission distances up to 50 meters.
- Supports pair-connection applications
- Supports Virtual COM applications
- Application Modes: Virtual COM, MB TCP Server/Client, MB RTU Master/Slave
- Supports static IP/DHCP (Ad Hoc mode don’t support DHCP)
- Ethernet Protocol: TCP, UDP, IP, ICMP, ARP,RARP
- Support IEEE 802.11 b/g for Wi-Fi mode and Ad Hoc mode
- Support WEP-64,WEP-128, WPA-TKIP and WPA2-AES encryption for Wi-Fi mode
- Support WEP-64,WEP-128 encryption for Ad Hoc mode
- Auto control channel in AP mode
- Provides 1~13 RF channels
- Easy firmware update via Ethernet
- Removable terminal block connector
- RoHS compliant with Halogen-free
ICP DAS provides the RMV-760D-MTCP configuration utility for Windows 2K/XP/Vista and Win 7.
- Ethernet Settings
- Wi-Fi Settings
- Serial Port Settings
- Operation Mode Settings
|Channels||10/100 Base-TX, 8-pin RJ-45 x 1|
|VxComm Driver||Includes a VxComm Driver for 32/64-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7|
|Pair-Connection||Supports pair-connection applications|
|Modbus Protocol||Supports Modbus RTU/TCP master and slave|
|Antenna||5 dBi (Omni-Directional)|
|Output Power||8 dBm @ 11Mbps|
|Receive Sensitivity||-83 dBm @ 11Mbps|
|Standard Supported||IEEE 802.11b/g|
|Wireless Mode||Infrastructure & Ad-hoc|
|Encryption||WEP, WPA and WPA2|
|Transmission Range||50 meters (LOS)|
|COM Port Format|
|Baud Rate||115200 bps Max.|
|Data Bit||7, 8|
|Parity||None, Odd, Even|
|Stop Bit||1, 2|
|Input Voltage Range||+10 ~ 30 VDC|
|Power Consumption||0.05 A @ 24 VDC|
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||33mm x106mm x 120mm (W x L x H)|
|Operating Temperature||-25 ~ +75 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 ~ +80 °C|
MB TCP/RTU Data-Exchange With Wi-Fi Interface Gateway (RoHS)