I/O Module/Modbus RTU/10/20AI/High Prot.
- Interface: RS-485
- Protocol: Modbus RTU / DCON
- 10-channels differential or 20 S.E. analog inputs
- Voltage Input: +/-150mV, +/-500mV , +/-1V, +/-5V, +/-10V
- Current Input: 0~20mA, 4~20mA, +/-20mA (jumper selection)
- +/-240 VDC Overvoltage Protection
- Dual Watchdog
- DIN-Rail Mountable
The I-7017Z is an Analog Input module that includes 10 differential or 20 single-ended Analog Input channels. The module provides a programmable input range on all Analog Input channels. Each Analog Input channel can be configured for an individual input range, providing a high overvoltage protection of 240 Vrms and 50mA overcurrent protection at 110 VDC/VAC. Voltage and current input is jumper selectable. The sampling rate of the I-7017Z is adjustable can be set to either fast or normal mode. The module also features per-channel open wire detection for 4 ~ 20 mA input and provides 4 KV ESD protection as well as 3000 VDC intra-module isolation. The M-7017Z supports both the Modbus RTU and DCON protocols, which can be configured via software, and all hardware specifications are the same as the I-7017Z.