I/O Module/Modbus RTU/8AI-Termistor/6DO
- Interface: RS-485
- Protocol: Modbus RTU / DCON
- 8-channels thermistor inputs with open-wire detection
- 6 digital output channels, open collector, max 650 mA per channel.
- Thermistor type: Precon ST-A3, Fenwell U, YSI L100, YSI L300, YSI L1000, YSI B2252, YSI B3000, YSI B5000, YSI B6000, YSI B10000, YSI H10000, YSI H30000, User-deﬁned
- +/-120 VDC Overvoltage Protection
- Dual Watchdog
- DIN-Rail Installation
- Voltage Input Range: 10-30 VDC
The I-7005 module is used for measuring temperatures using a thermistor. The module supports a wide range of thermistors, including support for user-defined thermistor types, which can be added by specifying the Steinhart coefficients, if necessary, and features individual channel configuration, meaning that each of the eight input channels can be individually configured for different kinds of thermistor. In addition, the I-7005 also provides 6 Digital Output channels that can be used for alarm output. The inclusion of 3000 VDC intra-module isolation and 120 VDC overvoltage protection for the thermistors on the I-7005 ensures that the module operates at a higher reliability. The M-7005 supports both the Modbus RTU and DCON protocols, which can be configured via software, and all hardware specifications are the same as the I-7005.