I/O Module/ModbusRTU/1DI AC/1 Relay output/DinRail
- 1-channel isolated AC digital input
- 1-channel Power Relay Output (max 5A @ 30VDC – 250 VAC)
- 1 RS-485 Port (RJ11 Connector) with DCON/Modbus RTU protocol
- Relay control from external (Modbus/DCON commands) or internal source (digital input)
- Compact, screw mounting, DIN_Rail mounting (only LC-101/DIN)
- Power supply: 10-30 VDC
Request For Quotation
The LC-101 is an easy-to-use lighting control module that requires no specialist skills to install and operate, and no software is needed in order to control the DO channels.
The LC-101 provides 1 channel for digital input (photo couple isolation) and 1 channel for relay output. The output channel is form C type relay, while the input channel is based on a sink-type using a wire connection. The input channel can directly control the relay ON and OFF sequence without requiring a remote host controller. 4 kV ESD protection and 5000 Vrms intra-module isolation are also provided.
When required, communication with the LC-101 is programmable based on the Modbus RTU protocol, and an added benefit is that different addresses can be set for Modbus RTU communication via hardware configuration.