I/O Module/ModbusRTU/Leakage Probe
- 1-ch Liquid Leak Detection
- Water Leakage detection triggers and audible alarm
- A mute button to silence the audible alarm
- Relay Output for Water Leakage Alarm
- With Leakage Probe
- Liquid Leak Detection Cable and Extended Cable can be up to 500 meters
- Sensitivity adjustable detection
- Supports the DCON and the Modbus RTU Protocols
- DIN rail mounting
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 to +75°C
Request For Quotation
The iSN-101 Liquid Leak Detection Module is a low-cost intelligent liquid leak detection device that can be used to directly control Relay Output. No additional conversion module is needed and the iSN-101 can be easily integrated with a variety of monitoring systems to achieve remote alarm and remote device control. The iSN-101 Liquid Leak Detection module can be used to monitor double-core leader cable lengths of up to 500 meters, and can be used with both the extended cable and its included liquid leak detection cable. If liquid is detected, the controller immediately activates the output relay – the normally open, normally closed passive output signal . The module can be easily integrated with other collection hosts connected to the network. The iSN-101 is suitable for real-time leak detection in critical locations, such as computer room base stations, warehouses, libraries, museums and industrial sites, and also for air handling equipment, refrigeration units, liquid containers, or pump tanks, etc., where there is a need to monitor any leakage of the equipment.
When required, communication with the iSN-101 can be programmed based on the Modbus RTU protocol, with the added benefi t that different addresses can be confi gured via hardware to allow for Modbus RTU communication.
The iSN-101 is a leakage detection module used in water pipe leak monitoring in buildings with two working modes.
1. Work with the water sense cable that installed near the possible leaking pipe or area to detect leakage with alarm.
2. Work with the water leakage probe that installed in fi xed possible leak locations to detect.
The leakage monitoring is applied to the water pipes, fi re pipes and sewage pipes of buildings, as well as the detecting of domestic water, drainage and electric equipment, which can eff ectively achieve water saving and ensure the safety of living. The iSN-101 can detect leakages, send out signal and alarms, combine with the WISE IoT Edge Controller or TPD/VPD Touch HMI, and to further integrate with the mobile APP or community system.