Ethernet I/O Module/Modbus TCP/10-20AI/2 LAN
- 10-channel 16-bit Analog Input (0~10 VDC or 4~20mA)
- 2-Port Ethernet Switch for Daisy-Chaining
- Built-In Webserver: configuration, monitoring with standard Webbrowser
- I/O Pair Connection: Ethernet Tunnel between input and output.
- Power Supply: 12 ~ 48 VDC or PoE (only for PET-7217-10 CR)
- DIN-Rail Mounting
The ET-7017-10/PET-7017-10/ET-7217-10/PET-7217-10 is a module with 10-channel differential or 20-channel single-ended analog inputs. It provides programmable input range on all analog channels (+/-150 mV, +/-500 mV, +/-1 V, +/-5 V, +/-10 V, +/-20 mA, 0 ~ 20 mA and 4 ~ 20 mA). Each analog channel is allowed to configure an individual range and has 240 Vrms high overvoltage protection. Each analog input can be programmed to accept voltage or current as input depending upon the position of corresponding jumper. The sampling rate of ET-7017-10/PET-7017-10/ET-7217-10/PET-7217-10 has two modes; fast mode and normal mode for your consideration. ET-7017-10/PET-7017-10/ET-7217-10/PET-7217-10 also has qualification for 4 kV ESD protection as well as 3000 VDC intra-module isolation.